Monday, May 3, 2010

Thirty Beautiful Years

Of all the couples I’ve ever met, my parents are the closest example I've found of having a marriage like how the Bible describes it. And I am not biased; I have had people tell me how it is almost sickening that my parents get along so well and love each other so much (I think they were all just jealous). My parents worked together for my entire childhood until I went to college, and then they worked together from home, and then they both got sick, and now spend every day together at home or traveling.

Today is their 30th wedding anniversary. I am thankful that I have my parents as such great role models. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. wow, congrats to your 'rents.

    joyce w/smack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th wedding anniversary! Mack & Tina.
    May our Lord richly bless you both continually! You're a sweet,lovely couple to testimory God's love and to set a such precious example for other saints. Praise the Lord!
    You both have such wonderful 4 children plus 1 most sweetest granddaughter. I'm so happy for you. It's hard for me to stop my tear running when I read their poems. Their testimory for you is true and their love toward you is so sweet and precious. I'm so touching by your whole family. Love you all!! mmm...ma (kiss you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th Anniversary! Still like yesterday?
    You two certainly look like a happy newly wed couple...

    Julia

    ReplyDelete