Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And the Best Laugh Goes To...

Chemo begins tomorrow - my dad has to be at SCCA for blood work by 7am. Chemo infusions are from 9:30am-1:30pm. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Also, thank you to everyone who provided my dad (and us) with good laughs this past week. He hasn't had a chance to look through all the videos sent in, but has enjoyed many. We'll save some for later this week.

The best laugh might've gone to my mom, though. :)
Mom: How come I can't view the videos at makemacklaugh@gmail.com? I tried typing it in three times!
Dad: Are you sure you're typing it correctly?
Mom: Yes, of course. I double checked my spelling but for some reason the website says it can't find it.
Dad: You must be able to get in. What are you typing?
Mom: http://www.makemacklaugh@gmail.com!
(Dad laughs hysterically)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lord,
    Today is day1 for Mack to start the journey AGAIN. Every time I thought about the hardship he will go through, my heart torn and troubled. Lord, you know his sickness and the burden he carries. You know how hard for his beloved family members to see him suffer. I ask you to be with Mack now, watching his needs and comforting. Lord, I don’t always understand your ways, but I trust YOU! I ask for your mercy and grace toward to Mack. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let Mack , Tina, Connie, Gary and all the family members know you are there with them through this difficulty. May you be glorified in his life.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete