Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to Blogging

Last time around, people kept up to date on my dad's progress from his blog, http://macklin.blog.com/. We found it to be a very efficient way to let everyone know what was going on, so naturally he has already been asked by many people whether he would blog. It was very time-consuming for my dad last time, so he decided not to do it again. Instead, I will post updates here for him.

Please feel free to check back for periodic updates and prayer requests. Thank you for all your love and support throughout these years for my dad and our whole family.

1 comment:

  1. just dropping a note to let you know i'm reading this and will continue to. my mom says, "We will pray for Connie's dad. Pls send our best regards to Connie and her family."

    -joyce w.

    ReplyDelete