Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to 3 Month Check-ups

My dad's stent was removed last week. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it - yes, my mom asked the doctor for it, to keep as a souvenir (the doctor said she's the first person to ever ask to keep it) :) He got a slight fever and didn't feel well for a few days immediately afterwards, but is all better now.

So, now he just goes back to the regular quarterly check-ups!

Thank you all for your prayers, emails, and support. We feel so loved and blessed, and don't have enough words to express our gratitude to everyone. I guess this concludes this part of his journey!

1 comment:

  1. Your dad looks very fit and in good spirit. My best wishes to him for a great recovery!
    It's great to see such wonderful support from family members.

    qksand

    ReplyDelete